Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Pattern Requests

Well, it's that time of month again. Pattern request time. The time where you get to send in suggestions for the next pattern I make. Comment all your great ideas and I might pick yours to be the next free pattern you see on my blog.


Rules:
  1. It must be a character from a cartoon, tv show or movie (cartoons are my fav... hint,hint.)
  2. I must be able to find pictures of the character on google
  3. Comment on this post giving your idea
  4. If you see a current comment idea that you like, re-comment it  (popular vote wins) 
  5. If I don't pick your idea re-comment it next month (I'm sure to get to you sometime)
  6. Comments must be posted by June 21 (Let's not repeat last month, with no comments until the last minute)
Let the pattern requests begin!

2 comments:

  1. This month I am going to meet Tom Felton (!!!) at a scifi convention, so I think this month I will suggest a Draco Malfoy pattern ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for a good Tom and Jerry pattern and can't seem to find anything. If you can try to make one please let me know. My email is cindy171@verizon.net...Thank you. Love the Yogi Bear....He is so sweet....You do such good work...

    ReplyDelete